Guests on Business
Business travellers might not immediately think that apartments are suitable for them especially as often stays can be as short as one night but the World is changing and we are delighted to offer apartment accommodation for guests travelling on business. We appreciate that often check ins can be late but we live on site and so are often around anyway and we also have a key box for those occasions when a face to face welcome is simply not possible.
Why stay with us?
- We can accommodate business travellers for one night stays in our studio apartments pretty much all year round.
- We have one bedroom apartments that are available for slightly longer business trips.
- We have larger units for colleagues coming away together. These have more than one bathroom so no need to share & they can represent superb value for money.
- Our apartments have space to work.
- We have wonderful WIFI supplied by the UK's top rated provider - Zen. No more poor service from BT!!
- We offer breakfast packs (cereal, pastries, fruit and yogurt as standard for our business travellers).
- We are a five minute walk from the pub, a bistro, cafes and a convenience store etc.
- We are located in the leafy residential area of Torquay. Five minute drive from Torquay town centre and harbour and seven or eight minutes to Riviera Conference Centre.
- We offer complimentary welcome tea, coffee and toiletries
- We can accommodate late check ins so no additional stress about having to be here by a certain time.
- All apartments have properly equipped separate kitchens with cookers, ovens, microwaves and coffee machines.
- Proprietors onsite so added re-assurance for ladies travelling alone on business.
- We have a conservatory which business guests are more than welcome to use for meetings.
- Book direct and you get up to 14% off the standard rate offered by the online booking agents.
To check availability, prices and to book online click here.
Don't forget, if you book direct with us, you will automatically get 15% off the standard rate offered by the online booking agents.
Alternatively, call us on 01803 292958 or 0791 905 1066.