The Muntham Town House Hot Tub
When choosing a hot tub for our Town House we knew we wanted something special and of quality that would enhance guests's experience and so after some research we settled upon a Serenity Hot Tub by Hydropool. This is a Canadian Manufacturer with a long heritage of producing the very best spa tubs.
So why have a Hot Tub at The Muntham Town House?
Our Town House is luxury accommodation for up to five people. It is spacious and unique and has a wonderful private terrace and garden. We believed the addition of a hot tub for the exclusive private use of the guests at The Muntham Town House would add considerably to the guest experience. Evidence proves that the hot water and pulsing jets helps soothe tired and aching muscles, assists in relieving arthritic and migraine pain and reduces stress and tension. It is great to use first thing in the day and will improve circulation, relax muscles and enhance state of mind making guests better prepared to face a busy day exploring all that the English Riviera has to offer. Using it later in the day means that the improved blood ciculation , tension relief and lactic acid dissipation will lead to a sense of relaxation and tranqulity assisting in better sleep.
Features of the Muntham Town House Hot Tub.
- Our Serenity 5000 Hot Tub has 30 jets and these are split between those that give deep tissue massage and those designed for a gentle massage.
- There are 4 zones within the hot tub. The first is the Core Zone which focuses on paravertebral muscles, the second is the Lower Body Zone, the third is the Upper Body Zone and the fourth is the Reflexology Zone which focuses on foot arch muscles.
- The Hot Tub can sit up to five people at once.
Health and Safety of The Muntham Town House Hot Tub.
- The Hot Tub conforms to all the modern safety standards and we have a clear code of conduct for guests to adhere to in order to ensure safe and happy use of it.
- Hygiene is of critical importance and the Serenity Hot Tub has a superb filtration system which minimizes the need for the harshest of chemicals.
- We check the water quality each day and make adjustments necessary to improve the very best standard.
- Water is also emptied between guests at The Town House and the Hot Tub is subject to a throrough clean and disinfection.
- We are happy for guests to make use of the Hot Tub throughout the day and Evening from 8am to 11pm. (On the morning of departure day the hot tub will not be available in order to facilitate the draining and refillling for any incoming guests).
- Children below the age of 8 are not permitted to use the hot tub and anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult.
CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RATES AT THE MUNTHAM Town House with hot tub
To check availability and rates at the Muntham town house with its private hot tub, please click on the links below. Remember that booking direct will be up to 20% cheaper than booking with an online booking agent and there will be no hidden booking fees.
Alternatively, if you would rather speak to us in person, please call us on 01803 292958 or on 0791 905 1066.
Return to Home Page